FRAME, BIKE, PARTS KIT ASSEMBLER.
Ibis Cycles is interested in adding to our team. We are looking to fill a full-time position for a frame, bike, parts kit assembler in our production department. Our production team is integral in allowing us to meet our delivery obligations to our customers.
- Frame hardware preparation
- Frame assembly
- Component preparation
- Kit assembly/packaging
- Packaging preparation
- Inventory organization, rotation
- Unload shipping containers
- Experience with bikes and components
- Knowledge of bike assembly & maintenance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently & meet deadlines
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Work in a standing position for extended periods
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- High school diploma or GED required
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off and the ability to get favorable deals on bikes and parts.
Ibis offers a casual, relaxed work atmosphere. We’re located between the Pacific Ocean and some of the best single track in Northern California.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com