Ticket lottery is now closed.
Due to the insane popularity of our Ibis Migrations, in order to be as fair as possible to all we had a lottery for tickets to the Oakridge Migration. Details below.
Ibis Migration #8 is coming to an all new venue in Oakridge Oregon.
Need more info about our 3 day glorious loamy singletrack extravaganza?
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Three days of guided riding on Oakridge’s legendary trails
- Lovingly prepared breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and beer and wine (you won’t get hungry)
- Real good beverages, we mean really good!
- Ibis Bikes available to rent (so you don’t have to travel with your bike)
- Ibis Migration T‑shirt (2022 artwork TBD)
- Insulated stainless beverage container by Klean Kanteen, featuring Chris McNally’s art
- Stimulating evening conversation and shared stories (some of which are true)
- A professional photographer will be in the house (and on the trail) to document your incredible style!
- Non riders welcome
Come ride and hang out with Ibis owners, friends and family in the majestic fir forests surrounding Oakridge Oregon
This Migration takes place at various places around Oakridge. Accommodations will be a mix of tent, sprinter or camper dwelling and we have a few indoor spots at the Hills Creek Hideaway, where we will base our activities.
As per the norm in Oakridge, we will shuttle out to the big rides. Don’t worry, you’ll be tired at the end of the day even though most rides will result in an overall loss of elevation. These are big rides for advanced riders.
Sunday June 26th to Wednesday June 29th, 2022.
Because Oakridge is one of our favorite places to ride. And the flowers should be peaking around then. And we’re ready for some human interaction.
We’ve secured the remnants (thanks COVID) of the Ibis demo fleet for rentals for the Migration. Give us your info, show up, we’ll have a bike for you. Rental fee including fit, transportation and the bike will be $200 and we are donating half of the proceeds to the a local trail group (TBD). Demo reservations will be allotted to the lottery winners on a first requested basis.
Our Wonderful Sponsors (with more to be announced)
VENUE AND ACCOMMODATIONS
Some of us will camp (tent or Sprinter/camper), some of us will stay in a very nice house. Below are a few photos of the accommodation and camping area.
If you don’t want to camp, we have a few spots inside The Lodge at Hills Creek and at the Hills Creek Hideaway. This is a fancy B&B style experience. Note that you tent and sprinter campers need to bring your own bedding (if that isn’t totally obvious).
A short walk from each camp spot is a shower and toilet.
Cost for the complete Ibis Migration package depends on your accommodation
Sprinter Dwellers: $600 per dweller
Tent Dwellers: $600 per dweller
Queen Room Dwellers $850 per dweller double occupancy
Queen Room Dwellers $1350 per dweller single occupancy
Twin Room Dwellers: $850 per dweller
Non-riding Sprinter or tent dwelling participants: $400
Please leave the kids and dogs at home
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Ibis Migrations, and the fact that we only have 24 spots available for the Oakridge Migration, in order to be fair to all we had a lottery for tickets.
Here’s how it worked:
- Give us your name and email between now and Thursday March 31st at 5PM PST
- We will then export the list of all hopeful Migrators
- That list will be randomized by random.org
- We will draw the first 12 names from that randomized list
- Winners will be contacted immediately by email, and have until Sunday April 3rd at 5PM PST to sign up for one or two spots
- After Sunday at 5, any remaining spots will then be offered to the next people in the randomized list until we are full
Do I need to own an Ibis to participate?
No, you don’t have to own an Ibis. We are accepting both current and future Ibisians into the mix.
Are kids invited?
Please leave the kids and dogs home (with an adult of course).
How can I contact you with questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to shoot a response back within a day.